Terms of service
Article 1 – Definitions
In these terms and conditions:
1. Entrepreneur: the legal entity that offers products and/or services to consumers at a distance;
2. Consumer : the natural person who does not act in the exercise of a profession or business and who enters into a distance contract with the entrepreneur;
3. Distance contract: an agreement whereby, within the framework of a system organized by the entrepreneur for the distance sale of products and/or services, up to and including the conclusion of the contract, use is made of one or more techniques for communication on distance;
4. Technique for distance communication: means that can be used to conclude an agreement, without the consumer and entrepreneur coming together in the same room at the same time;
5. Reflection period : the period within which the consumer can make use of his right of withdrawal;
6. Right of withdrawal : the possibility for the consumer to cancel the distance contract within the cooling-off period;
7. Day : calendar day;
8. Duration transaction : a distance contract with regard to a series of products and/or services, the delivery and/or purchase obligation of which is spread over time;
9. Durable data carrier: any means that enables the consumer or entrepreneur to store information that is addressed to him personally in a way that allows future consultation and unaltered reproduction of the stored information.
Article 2 – Identity of the entrepreneur
Nimat Stores BV
Asparagus field 22
VAT no: BE 0774.999.613
RPR Antwerp department Mechelen
Article 3 - Applicability
1. These general terms and conditions apply to every offer from the entrepreneur and to every distance contract concluded between the entrepreneur and the consumer.
2. Before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions will be made available to the consumer. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated that the general terms and conditions can be viewed at the entrepreneur's premises and that they will be sent free of charge as soon as possible at the request of the consumer.
3. If the distance contract is concluded electronically, contrary to the previous paragraph and before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions can be made available to the consumer electronically in such a way that they can be read by the consumer. consumer can be stored in a simple manner on a durable data carrier. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated where the general terms and conditions can be inspected electronically and that they will be sent free of charge at the request of the consumer electronically or otherwise.
4. In the event that specific product or service conditions apply in addition to these general terms and conditions, the second and third paragraphs apply mutatis mutandis and, in the event of conflicting general terms and conditions, the consumer can always invoke the applicable provision that is the most appropriate for him. is most favorable.
Article 4 - The offer
1. If an offer has a limited period of validity or is subject to conditions, this will be expressly stated in the offer.
2. The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the products and/or services offered. The description is sufficiently detailed to enable a proper assessment of the offer by the consumer. If the entrepreneur uses images, these are a true representation of the products and / or services offered. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer do not bind the entrepreneur.
3. Each offer contains such information that it is clear to the consumer what rights and obligations are attached to the acceptance of the offer. This concerns in particular:
- the price including taxes;
- any costs of delivery;
- the manner in which the agreement will be concluded and which actions for this
- whether or not the right of withdrawal applies;
- the method of payment, delivery or performance of the agreement;
- the period for accepting the offer or the period for adhering to the price;
- the amount of the rate for distance communication if the costs of using the technology for distance communication are calculated on a basis other than the basic rate;
- if the agreement is archived after the conclusion, how it can be consulted by the consumer;
- the way in which the consumer is informed of actions he does not want before concluding the agreement to get to, as well as the way in which he can repair it before the agreement is concluded;
- any languages in which, in addition to Dutch, the agreement can be concluded;
- the codes of conduct to which the entrepreneur has submitted and the way in which the consumer can consult these codes of conduct electronically; and
- The minimum duration of the distance contract in the case of an agreement that extends to continuous or periodic delivery of products or services.
Article 5 - The agreement
1. The agreement is concluded, subject to the provisions of paragraph 4, at the moment of acceptance by the consumer of the offer and compliance with the corresponding conditions.
2. If the consumer has accepted the offer electronically, the entrepreneur will immediately confirm receipt of the acceptance of the offer electronically. As long as receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed, the consumer can dissolve the agreement.
3. If the agreement is concluded electronically, the entrepreneur will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure the electronic transfer of data and ensure a safe web environment. If the consumer can pay electronically, the entrepreneur will take appropriate security measures.
4. The entrepreneur will send the following information to the consumer with the product or service, in writing or in such a way that it can be stored by the consumer in an accessible manner on a durable data carrier:
- the visiting address of the establishment of the entrepreneur where the consumer can go with complaints.
- the conditions under which and the manner in which the consumer can make use of the right of withdrawal, or a clear statement regarding the exclusion of the right of withdrawal;
- the information about existing after-sales service and warranties;
- the information included in Article 4 paragraph 3 of these terms and conditions, unless the entrepreneur has already provided this information to the consumer before the execution of the agreement;
- the requirements for termination of the agreement if the agreement has a duration of more than one year or is of an indefinite duration.
5. If the entrepreneur has committed himself to delivering a series of products or services, the provision in the previous paragraph only applies to the first delivery.
Article 6 - Right of withdrawal upon delivery of products
1. When purchasing products, the consumer has the option of dissolving the contract without giving reasons during fourteen days. This period starts on the day after receipt of the product by or on behalf of the consumer.
2. During this period, the consumer will handle the product and the packaging with care. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to assess whether he wishes to keep the product. If he makes use of his right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all accessories supplied and - if reasonably possible - in the original condition and packaging to the entrepreneur, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur.
Article 7 - Costs in case of withdrawal
1. If the consumer makes use of his right of withdrawal, the costs of returning will be borne by him.
2. The entrepreneur will reimburse all payments received from the consumer, including, if applicable, the delivery costs, without delay and in any case within 14 days after the day on which it is informed of the consumer's decision to withdraw from the contract.
3. The entrepreneur will make the refund using the same means of payment as was used by the consumer during the original transaction, unless the consumer has explicitly agreed to another means of payment and on the understanding that the consumer may not incur any costs as a result of such a refund. .
4. The additional costs resulting from the explicit choice of the consumer to opt for a different method of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by the company, will not be reimbursed by the entrepreneur.
5. Except where the business has offered to collect the goods itself, the business may, under sales contracts, withhold reimbursement until it has received all the goods back, or until the consumer has provided proof that he has sent back the goods, to whichever time comes first.
Article 8 - Exclusion right of withdrawal
1. If the consumer does not have a right of withdrawal, this can only be excluded by the entrepreneur if the entrepreneur has clearly stated this in the offer, at least in time for the conclusion of the agreement.
2. Exclusion of the revocation law is only possible for:
- the delivery or provision of goods whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the company has no influence and which may occur within the withdrawal period;
- the delivery of goods manufactured according to the consumer's specifications, or which are clearly intended for a specific person;
- the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable to be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene and of which the seal has been broken after delivery;
- the delivery of goods which, due to their nature, are irrevocably mixed with other products after delivery;
- contracts in which the consumer has specifically requested the company to visit him in order to carry out urgent repairs or maintenance there; however, if during such a visit the company provides additional services that the consumer has not explicitly requested, or supplies goods other than spare parts that are necessary to carry out the maintenance or repairs, the right of withdrawal for those additional services or goods is of application;
Article 9 - The price
1. During the period of validity stated in the offer, the prices of the products and/or services offered will not be increased, except for price changes as a result of changes in VAT rates.
2. Contrary to the previous paragraph, the entrepreneur can offer products or services whose prices are subject to fluctuations in the financial market and over which the entrepreneur has no influence, with variable prices. This dependence on fluctuations and the fact that any stated prices are target prices are stated in the offer.
3. Price increases within 3 months after the conclusion of the agreement are only permitted if they are the result of statutory regulations or provisions.
4. Price increases from 3 months after the conclusion of the agreement are only permitted if the entrepreneur has stipulated this and:
- they are the result of legal regulations or provisions; or
- the consumer has the authority to cancel the agreement on the day on which the price increase takes effect.
5. The prices stated in the offer of products or services include VAT.
Article 10 - Conformity and Warranty
1. The entrepreneur guarantees that the products and/or services comply with the agreement, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of soundness and/or usability and the legal requirements existing on the date of the conclusion of the agreement. provisions and/or government regulations.
2. A scheme offered as a guarantee by the entrepreneur, manufacturer or importer does not affect the rights and claims that the consumer can enforce against the entrepreneur with regard to a shortcoming in the fulfillment of the obligations of the entrepreneur on the basis of the law and/or the distance contract.
Article 11 - Delivery and performance
1. The entrepreneur will take the greatest possible care when receiving and executing orders for products and when assessing applications for the provision of services.
2. The place of delivery is the address that the consumer has made known to the company.
3. With due observance of what is stated in article 4 of these general terms and conditions, the company will execute accepted orders expeditiously, but at the latest within 30 days, unless a longer delivery period has been agreed. If the delivery is delayed, or if an order cannot or only partially be executed, the consumer will be notified of this no later than one month after he has placed the order. In that case, the consumer has the right to dissolve the agreement free of charge, to request an equivalent replacement product, or to obtain any compensation.
4. In the event of dissolution in accordance with the previous paragraph, the entrepreneur will refund the amount paid by the consumer as soon as possible, but no later than 30 days after dissolution.
5. If delivery of an ordered product proves to be impossible, the entrepreneur will make every effort to make a replacement item available. At the latest upon delivery, it will be reported in a clear and comprehensible manner that a replacement item will be delivered. For replacement items right of withdrawal can not be excluded. The costs of return shipment are for the account of the entrepreneur.
6. The risk of damage and/or loss of products rests with the entrepreneur until the moment of delivery to the consumer, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
Article 12 - Payment
1. Insofar as not agreed later, the amounts owed by the consumer must be paid and paid within fourteen days after delivery of the goods or, in the case of an agreement to provide a service, within 14 days after the documents relating to this agreement have been issued.
2. When selling products to consumers, a partial or full advance payment may be stipulated in general terms and conditions (during the withdrawal period). When advance payment has been stipulated, the consumer cannot assert any rights regarding the execution of the relevant order or service(s) before the stipulated advance payment has been made.
3. The consumer is obliged to immediately report inaccuracies in payment details provided or stated to the entrepreneur. In the event of non-payment by the consumer, the entrepreneur has the right, subject to legal restrictions, to charge the reasonable costs made known to the consumer in advance.
Article 13 - Complaints procedure
1. The entrepreneur has a sufficiently publicized complaints procedure and handles the complaint in accordance with this complaints procedure.
2. Complaints about the implementation of the agreement must be submitted to the entrepreneur within a reasonable time, fully and clearly described, after the consumer has discovered the defects.
3. Complaints submitted to the entrepreneur will be answered within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, the entrepreneur will respond within the period of 14 days with a notice of receipt and an indication when the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.
4. If the complaint cannot be resolved in mutual consultation, a dispute arises that is subject to the dispute settlement procedure.
5. Consumers can submit a complaint online to the European Commission at any time via https://ec.europa.eu/odr/
Article 14 - Disputes
Only Belgian law applies to agreements between the entrepreneur and the consumer to which these general terms and conditions apply.
Article 15 - Counterfeiting
At all times, the entrepreneur only offers products that it purchases from the original manufacturers and their wholesalers. When in doubt about the authenticity of the products, the consumer can find more information and tips on the website https://www.eccbelgie.be. If there is a suspicion of counterfeiting, the consumer can always submit a complaint to the hotline https://meldpunt.belgie.be/meldpunt.
Article 16 - Additional or deviating provisions
Additional or deviating provisions from these general terms and conditions may not be to the detriment of the consumer and must be recorded in writing or in such a way that they can be stored by the consumer in an accessible manner on a durable data carrier.
Article 17 - Modification of the general terms and conditions
Changes to these terms and conditions are only effective after they have been published in an appropriate manner, on the understanding that in the event of applicable changes during the term of an offer, the provision most favorable to the consumer will prevail.
Article 18 - Identity theft and credit card fraud
To ensure the security of your online visit, the entrepreneur only works with recognized security partners. Loss or theft of your identity data is thus limited to a minimum. The entrepreneur believes that he has taken all possible and relevant precautions and therefore acts as a normal, foresighted and careful online intermediary. Possible identity theft or (financial) theft can therefore not be invoked against the entrepreneur.