Your privacy is our priority
1. ResponsibleNimatStores BV (hereinafter referred to as “we”, “us”) acts as the controller. It defines which personal data will be processed as well as the purpose and the legal and technical means for the processing.
- NimatStores, private company under Belgian law
- The object of the company is: trade via mail order companies or via the internet as well as trade in the form of direct (counter) sales and this in ICT equipment, in textiles, in clothing, in footwear and leather goods, in electrical household appliances, in furniture, lighting equipment, in cultural and recreational articles, in sporting articles, in games and toys, in cosmetics and toiletries, in clocks and jewellery, bicycles, souvenirs, baby articles, second-hand clothing, drinks and food, but not limited to these categories.
- Company number RPR Antwerp, Mechelen department 0774.999.613
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. DefinitionsIn this statement, we understand the following terms as follows:
- The user: Any natural or legal person who wishes to consult our website and whose data can be collected and enter into or enter into a (contractual) relationship of any kind with us.
- Controller: the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
- The processor: the natural person, legal person, public authority, agency or other body that processes personal data at the request of the controller. The data controller always acts on the instructions of the data controller and is obliged to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data.
- “Personal Data”: for purposes of application under European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, also known as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
By personal data we mean all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (the data subject).
An identifiable person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic , mental, economic, cultural or social entity of that natural person.
- 'Privacy law': the European regulation of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation). 'Telecommunication Act': the law containing various provisions regarding electronic communication (hereinafter referred to as the Telecommunications Act).
- “Electronic Communications Act”: the implementation of the Telecommunications Act in Article 129 of the Electronic Communications Act of 13 June 2005.
3. Data Controller and Processor
The person responsible for the processing is NimatStores BV. That controller determines which personal data are processed and which legal and technical means are used for this processing.
4. General Principles Applicable to Processing
- Principle of lawfulness and fairness: We pay particular attention to compliance with the general principles applicable to the processing of your data and respect for your privacy. We guarantee that the processing is done in a legal and transparent manner.
- Limitation to what is necessary and accurate: We will strictly limit ourselves to collecting only that data that is necessary for the required purposes. We strive to collect accurate data as far as reasonably possible.
- Limitation of retention in time: We will limit the retention of data in time by ensuring that it is destroyed or anonymized once the processing is completed or the purposes are fulfilled. The cookies installed are specifically limited in time according to their use or type.
- Security of your data: We take the security of your data very seriously and do everything in our power to ensure its integrity and confidentiality.
5. Categories of Personal Data We Collect
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you provide to us, such as your name, address and email address. When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer's internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn more about your browser and operating system.
6. Purposes of ProcessingNimatStores BV attaches great importance to the protection of your privacy and your personal data. NimatStores BV will only use your data in accordance with European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data.
Your personal data is used for the following cases:
- To order
- Return, warranty and repair
- Contact customer service
- Business Orders
- Reviews and customer satisfaction survey
- Contact customer service
- Improving our webshops and service
- Your account
- Newsletters and email
- personal advice
- Social media
We will remove your personal data from our databases as soon as they are no longer necessary to achieve the purposes set out in point 6. In addition, we will delete your personal data when you have correctly exercised your right to have your personal data deleted. An exception to the above rule concerns the legal obligations that rest on us, for example in the context of invoicing.
8. Data Storage
We store your data, but only for as long as necessary for the purposes for which we process your data, or in accordance with our legal obligations. If you exercise your right to be forgotten correctly, we will of course also delete your personal data.
9. Your RightsWe would like to inform you about your rights regarding the protection of your data:
- Right to access collected data: you have the right to request a copy of the personal data we collect and information about how we use that data.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to ask us to correct and/or supplement your personal data if it is incorrect or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten: subject to certain legal conditions, you can request the deletion of your data
- If the data collected is no longer necessary for the achievement of the purposes and purposes of the processing for which they were collected. o If the processing was based solely on your consent with no other legal basis for that processing and you wish to revoke your consent.
- If you wish to object to the processing of your data on legitimate grounds.
- If your data has been processed unlawfully.
- If there is a legal obligation to delete your personal data.
- Right to restriction of processing: you have the right to request restriction of processing in certain cases;
- You dispute the correctness of certain data
- The processing of your data is illegal
- Your personal data is necessary for legal proceedings.
- Right to object to processing: you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes or profiling. Your personal data will no longer be processed, unless the controller has compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject.
- Right to data portability: you have the right to obtain the personal data processed by us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to transfer this data to another controller or to have it transferred by us if this is technically possible.
- Right to withdraw your consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time if your consent is the basis for the lawfulness of the processing.
- This does not exclude processing based on criteria other than your consent, in which case the absence of your consent would have no consequences (for example, if the processing is based on compliance with a legal obligation or the performance of a contract between the data subject and us).
- The withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing that took place when your consent was validly obtained.
In case of a request from you, we undertake to answer you within one month. You can reach us at email@example.com.
If you consider it necessary, you can submit a complaint to the supervisory authority. The submission of a complaint to the data protection authority does not affect the intervention of a civil court.
10. Data Transfer and Geographic ApplicationNimatStores BV is located in Belgium, however, it is possible that data is transferred to countries outside the European Union. As a result of Article 44 of European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data, any transfer of personal data outside the EU is only possible if an adequate level of protection is guaranteed in the country concerned. The European Commission has been commissioned to make an assessment of the level of protection in a particular country, territory, region or even international organisation. If this level of protection is considered sufficient, a transfer can take place. NimatStores guarantees that it does not process or store data in countries that do not apply an adequate level of protection, with the following exceptions:
- if the data subject has expressly consented to the proposed transfer, after having been informed of the risks the transfer entails for him if the appropriateness is not established and no appropriate safeguards are provided;
- if the transfer is necessary for the performance of a contract between the data subject and the controller or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject;
- if the transfer is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract concluded in the interest of the data subject between the controller and another natural or legal person;
- if the transfer is necessary for important reasons of public interest;
- if the transfer is necessary for the establishment, exercise or basis of legal proceedings;
- if the transfer is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of other persons, if the data subject is physically or legally incapable of giving consent;
- if the transfer is made from a register which, under Union or Member State law, is intended to inform the public and which may be consulted by any person or person who can demonstrate a legitimate interest, but only insofar as this if the conditions for consultation provided for by Union or Member State law are met.
NimatStores will not sell, rent, distribute or otherwise make your personal data commercially available to third parties, except as stated in this statement or unless with your prior consent.
In the event of a complete or partial reorganization or transfer of activities of NimatStores, this may mean that your data will be transferred to new entities or third parties through which the business activities of NimatStores are carried out in whole or in part. We will try to inform you of this in advance.
You can always submit a complaint by sending a written request to address or by e-mail to e-mail address. We undertake to follow up with you within one month your request. You also have the option of submitting a complaint to the supervisory authority.
Data Protection Authority