If you are not satisfied with your purchase, know that we will offer you a simple and transparent return process.
Article 1 - Right of withdrawal
We hope you love your purchase, but we understand that sometimes things just aren't quite right.
1. When purchasing products, the consumer has the option of dissolving the contract without giving reasons during fourteen days. This period starts on the day after receipt of the product by or on behalf of the consumer.
2. During this period, the consumer will handle the product and the packaging with care. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to assess whether he wishes to keep the product. If he makes use of his right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all accessories supplied and - if reasonably possible - in the original condition and packaging to the entrepreneur, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur.
Article 2 - Costs in case of withdrawal
1. If the consumer makes use of his right of withdrawal, the costs of returning will be borne by him.
2. The entrepreneur will reimburse all payments received from the consumer, including, if applicable, the delivery costs, without delay and in any case within 14 days after the day on which it is informed of the consumer's decision to withdraw from the contract.
3. The entrepreneur will make the refund using the same means of payment as was used by the consumer during the original transaction, unless the consumer has explicitly agreed to another means of payment and on the understanding that the consumer may not incur any costs as a result of such a refund. .
4. The additional costs resulting from the explicit choice of the consumer to opt for a different method of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by the company, will not be reimbursed by the entrepreneur.
5. Except where the business has offered to collect the goods itself, the business may, under sales contracts, withhold reimbursement until it has received all the goods back, or until the consumer has provided proof that he has sent back the goods, to whichever time comes first.
Article 3 - Return in case of withdrawal
You must register the item via https://raincap.shipping-portal.com/rp/. You can register the item via this website and you will receive a return label. The cost price of this label (5.95 euros) will be deducted from the amount that will be refunded.
Article 4 - Return damaged or defective items or incorrectly received item
If your item is damaged or defective, or if you have received the wrong item, NimatStores BV will bear the shipping costs for returning the item.
In case of damaged or defective articles: report these articles via email@example.com. Please state your name, customer number, order number and the item number(s). Add photos of the damage.
We will then assess your complaint within 5 working days. If we take the item back, you will receive an email with shipping instructions and a return label. You can print this label after purchase, stick it on the package and hand it in at a Bpost shipping point.
Upon proper receipt of your return shipment, we will refund the amount within 14 days of receipt of your return shipment. Please note that refunds will be made via the same payment method (e.g. online banking and/or credit card) that you chose when placing your order.
Article 5 - Gift vouchers
Our gift vouchers are non-refundable.